Terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LES BALCONS DU BETTEX
These General Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made to SARL ROSCA (ROSCA) in the aparthotel of “Balcons du Bettex” and “Le Chalet de Pierre” located in Le Bettex, Saint-Martin-deBelleville/Les Belleville.
The acceptance of a booking implies full and unconditional acceptance of each and all the General Terms and Conditions, which are deemed to be automatically incorporated into the contract concluded with ROSCA.
I – PRICE AND BOOKING CONDITIONS
The Price of the lease of the apartments or chalet includes:
a. VAT (Valued Added Tax)
b. Utilities: water, electricity and heating.
c. Household linen: linen, pillows, duvet and towels. For hygiene reasons, the use of linen in bed is mandatory.
d. Cleaning: All guests will find their apartment or chalet clean, and all apartments are cleaned upon departure. However, the guests are requested to leave the apartment or chalet clean. An “extra cleaning fee” will be charged and deducted from the deposit upon departure if the guests do not leave the kitchen, dishes or appliances (oven, microwave or cooler) cleaned, or in the case the apartment or chalet is dirty in excess.
e. Set for babies: For those guests with babies under 2 years old we provide cradle and baby seats free of charge. However, these are limited and subject to availability so we request that you contact the reception desk in advance to book them.
The Price of the lease does not include:
a. Local Tourism Tax: ROSCA will charge to the guests a Local Tourism Tax that is payable at the reception desk before the departure date. The referential price is of 1€/ per person per night of legal age, but this value can be modified by the Local authority.
b. Additional costs: The value of all those services used by the guests during their stay not included in the initial booking (e.g. bread and bakery, ski ticket, laundry, extra cleaning fee, etc.) to be paid the day prior to departure.
c. Pets: Unless express authorization of ROSCA, pets will not be allowed. In case of authorization, the guest will pay a supplement of 80€/week. Guide dogs will always be permitted.
d. Over-occupancy: Apartments are subject to a maximum occupancy set by ROSCA at the booking. In cases of over-occupancy previously accepted by ROSCA, each additional guest will pay an extra fee set up by ROSCA that, in any case, will be inferior to 300€ per week
a. Payments can be made with credit card, wire transfer or in cash (only for payments not exceeding 1.000€).
b. In case of wire transfer the guest will assume the payment of charges and commissions.
a. Upon payment of 30% of the price, the booking will be accepted and these General Terms and Conditions will automatically be incorporated into the contract concluded with ROSCA. The remaining 70% of the price will be paid 30 days prior to the arrival date, upon receipt of a bank payment order that will be sent by ROSCA with the payment details.
b. If guests do not pay the price in full in the term indicated, ROSCA will be entitled to cancel the reservation, with no obligation to indemnify or reimburse the guest for the sums paid.
c. Once the reservation is accepted, all changes requested by the client (e.g. dates, number of apartment, etc.) will be subject to ROSCA’s approval and may be subject to changes in the prices.
4. Cancelation Insurance:
a. If the guest wishes to cancel the reservation, must inform ROSCA by email or certified mail 30 days prior to the arrival date. In those cases, all payments made to ROSCA will be reimbursed.
b. In cases of late cancellation or in those cases in which the guest does not show up or leaves the apartment or chalet in anticipation, the whole price of the lease will be charged and the guest will not have right to any reimbursement or compensation.
c. At the guest’s choice, he may hire a cancellation insurance. At the time of booking, ROSCA offers an insurance with Europ Assistance insurance company. Alliance and ROSCA are independent and unrelated companies, and ROSCA has no responsibility or liability of any kind in relation to the guest and Alliance agreement. If the client decides to hire a cancelation insurance policy, the conditions of reimbursement will be those agreed between the guest and the insurance company of his choice.
d. ROSCA reserves the right to cancel the reservation in the case of sale, transfer or closure of the business. In those cases, ROSCA will send written notice by email with, at least, 3 months in advance, and reimburse all payments made by the guest.
a. Guests will pay a bond as a guarantee for eventual damages caused by their occupancy. This bond will be of approximately 30% of the price of the lease.
b. The bond will be paid in cash or by an authorization of charge in a debit or credit card upon arrival. ROSCA shall retain the details of the user’s bank card for the period necessary for the sole purpose of being able to take payment for the additional costs incurred by the guests up to their departure from the apartment or chalet, but which were not paid for at the time of check-out.
c. ROSCA reserves the right to and you hereby authorise us to execute the bond and charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your apartment or chalet during your stay (including professional cleaning if needed) or for any lost key, or items that are missing when you leave. If the outstanding charges do not exceed the authorisation taken on check-in, the authorisation for the amount not utilised will be released, however, we cannot control how long it takes for your bank to effect such release.
d. If the value of the bond is not sufficient to cover the damages or charges, the guest will pay to ROSCA the remaining fee upon reception of the bill(s) justifying the expenses incurred. ROSCA reserves the right to claim to the client any due sums for any legal course of action.
II – ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DATE
The delivery of the keys will be made the arrival day between 4 pm and 9 pm (the Arrival Time). If the guest arrives outside the arrival time, he shall give notice to the reception desk (+33 672 47 78 66) before 7 pm by phone. In case of no notice, the guest will not have the right to make any claim in case of problems or impossibility to deliver the keys.
On the day of departure, we kindly ask all guests to vacate their apartment or chalet before 9 am. Late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged at an hourly rate at the discretion of ROSCA. Guests, previous to its departure, shall coordinate with the reception desk a joint revision of the apartment or chalet.
III – RULES OF OCCUPANCY AND COEXISTENCE
1. The lease of the apartments is personal and will not be assigned, transferred or subleased by a third person.
2. Guest will preserve the apartments or chalet in good conditions. Guests will pay for any loss or damage of the inventoried objects and for all damages suffered by the leased apartment, chalet or the public spaces during their stay.
3. Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms or public areas at any time
4. Children under legal age must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
5. Guests undertake to use the services in accordance with the Law, moral standards, good customs and public order, as well as that which is stipulated in these General Terms and Conditions. Consequently, the user is obliged not to use the services for illicit purposes or effects and/or contrary to what is set out in these General Terms and Conditions, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties or which could, in any way, damage the services, ROSCA and/or its image.
6. Between 10 pm and 9 am no noise or any annoying activity will be allowed. The breach of this rule will entitle ROSCA to cancel the guest’s reservation with anticipation, and the guest will not be reimbursed or compensated.
7. Upon arrival, guest will receive a pair of keys for each apartment or chalet booked. The loss of any of the keys involves the change of the door lock, which cost (€80) will be paid by the guest.
8. The apartment or chalet will be reviewed upon arrival, and at the time of the departure. Any claim, observation or disagreement with the state of preservation of the apartment, inventory or cleaning shall be informed during the 24 hours following the delivery of the keys.
9. The loss, destruction or damage of the objects of the inventory shall be informed to ROSCA as soon as possible. ROSCA will charge to the guest the value of the missing or damaged objects to the bond.
10. On the departure day, guests shall leave the apartment or chalet in good conditions and clean, with the furniture in its original place, the dishes clean, dried and tidied in the cupboard, trash removed, quilts, duvets and pillows tidied, bed sheets and towels folded on the bed. If the guests do not follow these rules, an “extra cleaning fee” will be charged.
11. ROSCA will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property left in the apartments or chalet. The objects and personal effects will be under their exclusive responsibility of the guests. Guests will be responsible to extend their multi-risk insurance policy to cover such damages that are not covered by
ROSCA’s insurance policy or the building’s insurance policy.
12. Guests will cooperate with the saving energy best practices and will not leave the doors and windows open, or heaters at an excessive temperature. Guest will also take the appropriate measures to prevent frostbite inside the apartments, chalet or public spaces.
13. Guests will allow ROSCA to carry on with the required repairs that, during the stay, may be necessary and urgent.
14. Guests hereby authorize the intervention of technicians needed to repair services of the building or public services such as heating, water supply, electricity, phone, WiFi or TV when it is necessary.
If any of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions is declared void or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining clauses will not be affected.
2. Applicable Law and Venue:
French law will govern these General Terms and Conditions. The parties submit all their disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Le Bettex, Les Belleville, France.
3. Personal Data Protection:
Guests hereby authorises ROSCA for the treatment of its personal data for the extent necessary to provide a functional service. According to the EU regulation, ROSCA will only send commercial information to those guests that have expressly consented to it. ROSCA will only share guests’ personal data upon mandatory request of a local or European authority. For any matter or concern related to the use and protection of personal data, guests can address a written requirement to ROSCA: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The French version of these General Terms and Conditions will prevail over the English translation.